Help! How do I pick a fragrance?
We get this a lot! Unless you've come to our booth at the Farmer's Market or until the internet advances to the point where you can give our soaps a "smell test" through the computer you'll have to settle for buying one of each until you find a favorite. KIDDING! Hee. :) (side note: we do have small half size soap bars if you ever want to try out a fragrance but aren't sure if you'll love it!)
Basically, we do our best with the descriptions on the soap to give you an idea of how it'll smell. Most people agree and we rarely have to correct!
Here are some questions for ya to help narrow it down:
- Do you enjoy smelling like a fresh breeze?
- Like you just took a nap in a field of fresh flowers?
- Good enough to eat?
- Like the best part of Christmas?
- Like you're the sexiest smelling guy on the runway?
- Or Tom Cruise cruising through the clouds?
- How about smelling like you just waltzed out of a bridal magazine? (a good one!)
- Do you love all things Pink?
- Do you have troublesome skin that acts up at the first sign of any fragrance?
The good news is, we are constantly experimenting with new fragrances and now have over 40 to choose from, so basically you're guaranteed to find one you can't live without!
Alright...you convinced me, I will tell you my favorite soap fragrance, no need to beg! Pink Champagne is our bath and body fragrance that thrills me the most! I'm still tempted by the others and tend to experiment about once a month just in case I find one that usurps it but so far it's still my top choice. I'll be sure to let you know if that changes (I know you will be waiting with baited breath!)
What's your favorite fragrance? Let me know in the comments!